Learn more about Dr. Gary Gramm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gramm, Osteopathic Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gramm
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gramm Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gramm graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Gramm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Gramm DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Gramm practice?
- Dr. Gary Gramm has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gramm practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Loomis, CA.
See Loomis Emergency Physicians and Loomis Primary Care Doctors.