A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gramm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gramm, Osteopathic Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gramm
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Gramm Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gramm graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Gramm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Gramm DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Gramm practice?
- Dr. Gary Gramm has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gramm practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Loomis, CA.
See Loomis Emergency Physicians and Loomis Family Physicians.