A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Green MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Green practice?
- Dr. Gary Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Green practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Pacific Palisades, CA.
See Pacific Palisades Internists, Pacific Palisades Sports Medicine Doctors, and Pacific Palisades Family Physicians.