A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Green MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Green practice?
- Dr. Gary Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Green practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Pacific Palisades, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Pacific Palisades Internists and Pacific Palisades Sports Medicine Doctors.