A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Greenberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Greenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Greenberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Greenberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.