A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Greenberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Greenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Greenberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Greenberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Greenberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near McMinnville, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Gresham, OR.
See McMinnville Internists and McMinnville Cardiologists.