A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Greene, Radiologist, Nuclear Medicine Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- PET/CT Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greene has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stuart Greene MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Greene practice?
- Dr. Gary Greene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Greene practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Philadelphia Radiologists.