Dr. Gary Gretch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Gretch?

April 19th, 2017

I was so blessed to be referred by my Neurologist to Dr. Gretch. He is so compassionate, professional, patient and understanding. I recommended him to a friend of mine and she too is so pleased to have Dr. Gretch as her doctor. I am a senior citizen and at my age having a doctor you trust and feel safe with is wonderful!

May 9th, 2016

Best of the best at Olympic Internal Medicine!

Listens to what I say and has many positive recommendations for options and follow-on treatments. His smile is infectious and staff are superb!

May 2nd, 2016

Excellent professional doctor

Excellent doctor. I am so grateful he is my doctor.

October 3rd, 2015

My 84 year old father has recently been diagnosed with a terminal illness. One of the problems that he is having is the ability to sleep. Dr .Gretch has refused to work with us in finding something that will help him sleep. The current medication he is on has not been successful. Dr Gretch will only prescribe the amount recommended for "elderly" people because he is "concerned " about the long term effects. He is 84 years old with a terminal illness... how long can we possibly be talking about? Really? If he becomes dependent on this medication how bad can that be? He has a terminal illness...long term is relative. If he becomes dependent on this med to help him sleep......so what? Very disappointed!!

February 2nd, 2015

Like Dr Gretch very much - he has been my doctor for years. He always takes the time to listen to you.

January 29th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Gretch for several years and am very pleased. He listens to all your concerns and takes time to answer all your questions. He is honest in his discussions but doesn't get upset if you question something he says and will discuss it with you further. He is always on time for his appt. and never makes you feel hurried during the appt.

June 26th, 2014

Dr. Gretch is the Best!

Dr. Gretch is by far the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I've ever met. He gets upset if he's a few minutes late for an appointment, which happens infrequently when his prior patient needs more time. He never seems rushed, giving total attention to me and spending as much time as I need to make sure my questions are fully answered. When he doesn't immediately know the answer, he diligently explores the possibilities and brings in other specialists as needed to help find the answer. He comes to each appointment fully prepared, having reviewed my chart so he's ready to followup on prior issues and recommend periodic tests, such as mammograms, pelvic exams, blood tests, etc. He took on the care of my aging parents 18 months ago, helping my Dad reduce his dependence on narcotics for chronic pain, and helping my Mom through her end-of-life care with loving compassion. He's totally amazing!

April 24th, 2014

Best Doctor

I absolutely recommend Dr. Gretch! He is kind, thorough, and never in a rush. I have never had to wait long and his staff is very friendly and helpful!

December 31st, 2013

Retired

Dr. Gretch is excellent. Great medical advise and follow up. He also spends as much time as I need.

April 5th, 2012

One of the best internal medicine doctors I've had in 70 years.

Dr. Gretch has been rated by Washington Checkbook as one of the top internal medicine doctors in the greater Seattle area.I must concur with that rating. Everyone in his group practice from intake, to nurse, to lab personnel are focused on prompt, efficient patient evaluation and care.Dr. Gretch came to my exam fully briefed on my health history (as did his nurse). He was very personable, not rushed in the least, covered each medical problem or potential problem with questions, examination and answers. I felt like I was his only patient in the world.Day after the exam I received a note from Dr. Gretch advising his review of my blood work and that everything was o.k.His staff told me he is the Dr. that other Doctors come to for their annual physical exams. I can see why.

December 28th, 2011

Best internist on the peninsula

Dr Gretch has been my personal physician for over 15 years. He is always punctual and spends more time with his patients than any other physician in the community. He is very well respected and considered the provider of choice by other health care professionals in the area.

September 4th, 2008

Disappointed

I cant' recommend this doctor. Poor follow-ups, grossly overbooked for appointments, impossible to contact after hours or when he's out of the office, and I feel the monetary gain of being a doctor is more important to him than providing personal care to his patience.