A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grimaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grimaldi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grimaldi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimaldi graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Grimaldi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Anthony Grimaldi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Grimaldi practice?
- Dr. Gary Grimaldi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Grimaldi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburg, KS.
See Pittsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.