A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grimaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grimaldi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimaldi graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Grimaldi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grimaldi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Grimaldi practice?
Dr. Gary Grimaldi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburg, KS.
See Pittsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.