A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grinberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinberg graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grinberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Grigoriy Grinberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary G. Grinberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Grinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Grinberg practices Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.