A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grosart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grosart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosart graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Grosart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Southcoast Hosps Grp-St Luke`s Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grosart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Grosart practice?
Dr. Gary Grosart practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhaven, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See New Bedford Internists, New Bedford Geriatric Doctors, and New Bedford Family Physicians.