A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grosart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grosart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grosart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grosart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosart graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grosart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Southcoast Hosps Grp-St Luke`s Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Grosart MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Grosart practice?
- Dr. Gary Grosart has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Grosart practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fairhaven, MA.
See Fairhaven Internists and Fairhaven Geriatric Doctors.