A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grosart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grosart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grosart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosart graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grosart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Southcoast Hosps Grp-St Luke`s Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Grosart MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Grosart practice?
- Dr. Gary Grosart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Grosart practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhaven, MA.
See New Bedford Internists and New Bedford Geriatric Doctors.