A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grosner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grosner, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosner graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grosner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Grosner MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Grosner practice?
- Dr. Gary Grosner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Grosner practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Cardiothoracic Surgeons.