A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grosner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grosner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grosner, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosner graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grosner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Grosner MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Grosner practice?
- Dr. Gary Grosner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Grosner practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.