A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grosner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grosner, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosner graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grosner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grosner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Grosner practice?
Dr. Gary Grosner practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.