The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Grosner
Dr. Gary Grosner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Grosner is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center and Buffalo General Medical Center. Dr. Grosner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Grosner has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
A cardiothoracic surgeon is a doctor who performs surgery on the organs inside the chest, focusing on the heart and lungs, as well as on the great vessels. Some procedures this type of surgeon might perform are angioplasty, bypass surgery, and...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gary Grosner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. William Mcnamara
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0 mi
Dr. Hasan Dosluoglu
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Leon Levinsky
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi48