A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grove
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grove, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grove graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grove has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Arthur Grove MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Grove practice?
- Dr. Gary Grove has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Grove practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.