A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grubb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grubb
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Grubb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grubb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubb graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grubb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Grubb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Grubb practice?
- Dr. Gary Grubb has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Grubb practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.