Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Grubb
Dr. Gary Grubb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Grubb is affiliated with Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Antelope Valley Hospital and Palmdale Regional Medical Center. Dr. Grubb has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Grubb has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gary Grubb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.
Dr. Cecil Shikiya
Family Medicine, Residency
Lancaster, CA 0.08 mi6
Dr. Linda Arous
Lancaster, CA 0.08 mi9
Dr. Charles Rocamboli
Adult Care, Family Medicine, General Practice
Lancaster, CA 0.08 mi12