A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grubb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grubb
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Grubb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grubb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubb graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grubb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Grubb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Grubb practice?
- Dr. Gary Grubb has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Grubb practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.