Dr. Gary Grubb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Grubb?

December 10th, 2016

I have been satisfied with This Doctor, he is polite atenitiveive, caring.kk

January 23rd, 2014

Too Busy

Hard to get to see him if there is an urgent reason for patient. Dr. is too busy, does answer calls, but late evening. Does not respond to urgent calls. Appointments overbooked, hard to get, some staff seems either inexperienced, or not to care. Makes one wait while he writes notes during your appointment. ETc.

August 8th, 2013

love Linda Plumm

everytime needed an appointment, i'd call and either have an appointment by that day, or the next. Linda would listen to all my concerns and then voice her concerns and give her proffessional opinion and/or give recommendations on who to see next. staff was all really nice and Linda was honestly the greatest. only reason i think it takes so long to be seen (even with an appointment) is due to the fact that they care and are really out to help people.

January 13th, 2012

The billing department is reason enough to never go back. I was charged twice for things that were not my charged and when I explained to them they refused to take them off and would report to the credit agencies for non-payment, even threatened leagal action. Dr. is obviosly in it for the money.

January 8th, 2012

Wonderful overall experience!

July 28th, 2011

Medical Perfection!

I believe that Dr. Grubb is the best of the best when it comes to medicine. He is incredibly intelligent and attentive. My experience with him has always been close to perfection. Couldn't ask for a better family doctor!

July 27th, 2011

Wonderful

Dr. Grubb is a top of the line Doctor. If you want quality, then this is the place to be! I have been going to Dr. Grubb for many, many years and the quality has been there throughout. Also, I would like to note that majority of the negative comments on these reviews are from a mentally ill patient...who he currently has a restraining order against because she became abusive and violent....clearly she found other ways to be abusive. It's a shame that anybody can post anything on these things....Doctor Grubb is a genuinely FANTASTIC doctor.

June 25th, 2010

His Staff is the Key

As with any medical office, the staff makes the difference. I NEVER met Dr. Grubb himself, I was always given to a PA or NP, which were okay at best--but his office staff were horrible. They were rude, abrasive, and obstructionist. I had a burst hemorrhoid but didn't know it, only knew I was bleeding and was very scared (young, naive - but have private insurance, I should get help). I was in their office 5 minutes after they opened (since they wouldn't answer the phone for the twenty minuets I was calling before) but all their "emergency" spots were taken for the day. They told me to go to the ER. And in my long waits in the waiting room I had seen similar situations including a guy with metal scraps in his eye being refused treatment. I never saw Dr. Grubb because every time I called for an appointment it would be weeks before I could see him.

January 9th, 2017