A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gruen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gruen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruen
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Gruen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gruen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Gruen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Gruen practice?
- Dr. Gary Gruen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gruen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.