A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gruen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gruen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gruen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gruen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Gruen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Gruen practice?
- Dr. Gary Gruen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gruen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.