A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Guo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Guo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary G. Guo practice?
Dr. Gary Guo practices Internal Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Valhalla Internists.