A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Guo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Guo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Guo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Guo practice?
- Dr. Gary Guo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Guo practices Internal Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Internists.