Dr. Gary Gurka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Gurka?

Exceptional doctor!

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Gurka for 26 years. After years of being in and out of the hospital for upper respiratory infections and asthma related problems, and taking antibiotics several times a year, every year, I had finally had enough. Doctors could not tell me why I was always sick and would get frustrated when I would ask. At the age of 26, I was referred to Dr. Gurka by a nurse friend. During my initial visit, he spent quite a bit of time just listening to me, asking questions, doing extensive blood work, and getting to know me. He discovered that I had an autoimmune deficiency and has been taking care of me ever since. Because of related problems due to this deficiency, I see many different doctors. Dr. Gurka has, by far, the best bed side manner you could ever hope for in a doctor and he truly cares about his patients. While he is no longer a primary care doctor and focuses on allergy and asthma issues, he is still involved with my care. After 26 years, he is still my favorite doctor and one whom I trust completely.

Horrible experience

Posted on May 24th, 2012

I certainly will not recommend Dr. Gurka to a friend or family. I waited forever to be seen the first time. He claims to be an allergy specialist even though he is not Board Certified. I was made to continue allergy shots for over 5 years after signing some forms with lots of fine print. I could not stop when I wanted to. I might have just been receiving water all these years the shots did nothing to my allergies. Stay away!

Great practioner!!

Posted on November 18th, 2011

He was able to quickly diagnose a disease that other Boston doctors had taken a year to identify. His compassion and bedside manner was instrumental in gaining my cooperation in my own recovery.

Posted on February 4th, 2009

I have been seeing this Dr. for quite some time . He is the one who found my Blood problem . He has always been there. And is very understanding with me at all times when I need him.I would highly recommend . when I need him. Which to me is very importante

Posted on February 21st, 2017