A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Guten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Guten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guten graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Guten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Med Ctr, Milwaukee, Wi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan