A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Guten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guten
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Guten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Guten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guten graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Guten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Med Ctr, Milwaukee, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Neal Guten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Guten practice?
- Dr. Gary Guten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Guten practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.