A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Guten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guten
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Guten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guten graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Guten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Med Ctr, Milwaukee, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Neal Guten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Guten practice?
- Dr. Gary Guten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Guten practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.