inactive

Gary S Gutterman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

April 9th, 2015
He is a quack and a liar.

August 25th, 2014
AGREE THAT GARY GURRTEMAN IS A MONEY MAKER FOR WORK COMP
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH PATIENT REVIEWS HE DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOU,HAS NO IDEA OF LAST APPT,CALLED ME 1 TIME ON A SUNDAY, I THINK HE LIKES TO HEAR HIMSELF I AM ON WORK COMP AND YES ITS EASY $$ FOR HIM , BROWN NO SER I HAVE SEEN A NON WORK COMP DR. & HAVE SAID THAT THE MEDS I AM ON DONT HELP MAKE IT WORSE IT TAKES LONGER TO DRIVE TO HIM FROM GREELEY THAN APPT. WORK COMP TRUSTS HIS OPINON -GET IT- OF COURSE HIS RATING FOR ME IS OF NO USE BECAUSE HE CANT KNOW ME OR EVEN WANT TO TAKE TIME TO KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN IN A TRAUMATIC EVENT. MY NEW PSYCHARIST WILL GIVE A REPORT IN COURT AND WILL AT LEAST FIGHT FOR ME AND FUNNY THING HE IS WELL KNOWN FOR BEING A LOSER THATS WHY WORK COMP USES HIM I THINK HE IS USING HIS OWN SELF MEDICATING HELP TRULY HE SUCKS & I HATE BEING FORCED TO SEE HIM DONT WASTE YOUR TIME & $$$$$$ ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS NO NO TIME SPENT W/ PATIENT HORRIBLE

July 31st, 2012
Just terrible
Those are the two word that summarize the treatment as well as the doctor. Gutterman is in it for the money and was happy to take it from my worker's comp company.His diagnosis was completely inaccurate, and what he told me during out meeting was very different from what appeared in his report. In fact, the report was so wildly off we had to request the taperecording to point out multiple differences. VERY poor documentation and listening skills.

June 24th, 2012
Multiple Issues
His cell phone and office phone go off during sessions, he does not take notes, and forgets things discussed in previous sessions, his answering machine says call his home phone if it is urgent, only to get his very rude wife.

April 16th, 2012
DR. Gutterman has treated me on three separate occasions over the past several years. He is always attentive and focused on helping me resolve my issues. I have had numerous appointments...he's never been late and only on one occasion did I feel rushed (my fault...I was late). Each time I walk out of his office I feel as though I've made some progress toward 'getting or keeping my head on straight'.

October 8th, 2010
Didn't spend very much time with me at all and rushed me out the door while I was telling him about a serious problem. I won't go back for a 4th visit.

July 3rd, 2009
He's too expensive and not very good