The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Gwertzman
Dr. Gary Gwertzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Gwertzman is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division and Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Gwertzman has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gary Gwertzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Ardeshir Hakami-Kermani
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Gene Coppa
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi43
Dr. Gregory Piskun
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi25