A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cohen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Cohen, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center Lawrenceville
- Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Herman Cohen DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Gary Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Cohen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Physiatrists.