A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cohen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Cohen, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center Lawrenceville
- Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary H Cohen DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Gary Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Cohen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Physiatrists.