Dr. Gary Fischer MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Richmond Hill, GA

3.6

July 1st, 2016
Slip and fall after loss of consciousndss
Fabulous and informative. Left facility fully aware of after care treatment required. Given appropriate teaching, aftercare supplies and prescriptions to fill.

June 1st, 2016
I have personally yet to see Dr. Fischer and have been there total of 3 visits. I have seen the new NP whom I would not trust with my health. She is nice but boy does she like to talk about her own personal life and tells me to hold off on my questions until she finishes her story. She goes off topic while I'm still trying to further understand one diagnosis.. This is not my ideal vision of a physician's office when you need assistance.

May 16th, 2016
I saw the NP, who was very courteous and professional and spent a lot of time with me. The staff was friendly and helpful. The waiting room is comfortable, which is good because I spent an hour there. From my appointment time until I walked out the door was about 2 hours and 15 minutes. The cost for my visit (as a new patient) was $245, but I was told that will be much less in the future. Also, that $245 includes urinalysis as well. Blood tests were $98 on top of that. Speaking of blood tests, their phlebotomist is very good - friendly, compassionate, and gentle.

April 1st, 2015
An excellent physician.

April 21st, 2014
Fabulous Dr
On my second visit, the staff was running behind schedule and Dr Fischer came out to weigh me and take my blood pressure (a task usually done by a nurse or technician)....this was impressive as most doctors find that task "below their pay grade". Also, having had random heart palpitations for years, he is the only doctor that took me seriously. My prior doctor didn't take me seriously as he never witnessed the symptoms first hand (as they were random). Dr Fischer recognized the problem, diagnosed it and I haven't had any problems for the past year. I very much appreciate him.

April 30th, 2013
Great Dr!
Dr Fischer has been a wonderful Doctor to me and I would highly recommend him. He is very accurate and thorough and has a very nice personality unlike some Doctors. He is very personable and caring and down to earth. The staff could improve on their friendliness and personality but that is not his fault. KH

August 27th, 2012
Great Doc!
Doctor Fischer is a very attentive doctor - does more than just hears - he actually listens to what you are saying. Spends whatever time it takes to answer your questions without making other patients wait - he just does not overbook! He is also very easy to talk to and that is one of the hardest things I have trouble with when choosing a doctor.