A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Howard Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Gary Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Internists and Roslyn Cardiologists.