A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Howard Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Gary Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roslyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Roslyn Internists and Roslyn Cardiologists.