A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Morton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Morton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary H Morton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Morton practice?
- Dr. Gary Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Morton practices Anesthesiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Anesthesiologists.