A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Salzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salzman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Salzman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salzman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Howard Salzman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Salzman practice?
- Dr. Gary Salzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Salzman practices Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.