A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Salzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Salzman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Salzman practice?
Dr. Gary Salzman practices Geriatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Kansas City, MO.
See Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors.