A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Salzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Salzman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salzman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Howard Salzman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Salzman practice?
- Dr. Gary Salzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Salzman practices Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.