A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Sharp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Sharp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Heber Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Howard Sharp MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Gary Sharp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Sharp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Heber City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Heber City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.