A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Ca Col/Podiatric Med.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary H Wilson DO and DPM is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Gary Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons and Anchorage Surgeons.