A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Ca Col/Podiatric Med.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary H Wilson DO and DPM is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Gary Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.