A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wright is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wright, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wright has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Howard Wright MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Wright practice?
- Dr. Gary Wright has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wright practices Occupational Medicine near Brownsburg, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Brownsburg Preventive Medicine Specialists.