Get the facts about diabetes, including the difference between type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Hammer
Dr. Gary Hammer, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Cardiology. Dr. Hammer is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, University of Michigan Health System and Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Hammer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Hammer has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Gary Hammer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Andreas Moraitis
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi
Dr. Subramaniam Pennathur
Nephrology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Sara Laule
Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi7