Dr. Gary Hammer MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Ann Arbor, MI

February 11th, 2013
Von Hippel Lindau
Dr. Gary Hammer is one of the most knowledgeable doctors in VHL. He spends as much time with me and my son as needed. The most caring specialist I have ever met, he treats us like family. I can call or e-mail him day or night with serious questions and he gets right back with me. Never a long wait in the office, treats us with respect and dignity, never a stupid question. I would be lost without him. I always recommend him to others with adrenal gland problems.

January 22nd, 2013
Lets the interns do the work...
Nice place with nice people. Some things I found was that my diagnosis and treatments came from doctors in training. When things were written down, and then reviewed, trying to get them corrected was not possible. I spent a long time trying to get help for the specialist but really felt like I got used to train new doctors...and not very well. The doctor seemed knowledgeable and nice. The problem might of been out of the hours I was in there, I seen him a few minutes. This was my experience and might be because of my medical issues. Your experience my be great. Good luck.