A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Harrell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Harrell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Harrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brown County Hospital
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center
- Margaret Mary Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Moore Harrell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Harrell practice?
- Dr. Gary Harrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Harrell practices Family Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Family Physicians.