Dr. Gary Harter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Harter?

October 5th, 2017

shoulder

good guy- no nonsense- gets to the problem--fixes the problem! R shoulder=perfect!!! I may even take boxing lessons- (not kidding) Going back for TKR....... Dr. Harter is my new bff! (Matt's ok too :) )

March 10th, 2016

After 27 years of non-stop pain near my shoulder blade, Dr. Harter was able to greatly minimize my shoulder pain with surgery. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Harter. He is an excellent surgeon.

April 28th, 2015

run the other way from Harter

This guy thinks he's GOD well he isn't he is egotistical and will leave you in pain and doesn't care. I had 4 drs tell me the procedure he did wouldn't work well it didn't and I'm in more pain now than before the surgery. He doesn't even have the balls to come in the room when I go for an appointment sends a PA in instead. I'm getting a new Dr!!!!!!!

April 23rd, 2015

patient

Hes a good surgen but jas a god complex. Very poor bed side manor and id something goes wrong with the surgery he blames the patient and takes it out on them. Extremely poor on pain control. 4 weeks is not enough time to be completely healed and off pain meds after shoulder surgery but apparently he thought so. Suffered for a year to get use of arm because of him.

January 11th, 2015

He takes the time needed with each patient, which means he is usually behind time when the patients are waiting. The patients may have a two hour wait by the end of the day, although he starts the day right on time.

October 10th, 2014

WONDERFUL ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON

Dr. Harter is a wonderful orthopaedic surgeon. SUN Ortho was afraid to operate on me and I am so glad they didn't. I had smashed my elbow and arm. I had the best care I could have ever had anywhere. He is very intelligent, knowledgeable and kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an orthopaedic surgeon.

February 22nd, 2012

Horrible

Not a doctor I would recommend. Terrible at listening to patient and does not use the resources as far as MRIs brought to appt.

March 22nd, 2011

Dr. Harter is worth driving two hours to see.

Dr. Harter gave me my life back! He did my left hip replacement and a doctor elseware did my right. I am living proof that Dr. Harter is a true professional,He is the only Ortho Dr. That will ever touch me or my family. Thank You Dr. Harter!

October 17th, 2017