A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hartman, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans