amazing and lovable doctor show details amazing and lovable doctor
Jun 1st, 2016

I was beside myself when it was detected that my child had a large tumor. Meeting Dr. Hartman relieved a big part of my anxiety because he explained in details about the tumor showing it on the MRI and it was clear that he has a plan about how to remove it in a safe and super competent manner. He was also humorous and made my child and me feel very optimistic. The surgery, done soon afterwards, was performed meticulously and cleverly and he then declared my child in a 'perfect condition' and so it was. My child was back to usual athletics very speedily.

Mother of sick child show details Mother of sick child
by Lisa Webb on Mar 8th, 2011

This is the most wonderful Doctor in the world! After 25 Drs. in 3 states that took my money and were going to let my son die, I found Dr. Hartman. 27 years ago he saved my sons life. He was there day and night for my son and all the other children. Such genuine care for all. I Love you Dr. Hartman and thank you everyday. My son Canyon still remembers his kind ways. It was like visiting Santa Claus on his checkups. He would hear his voice and light up. I love you Dr. Hartman. Canyon is almost 29 now. A fabulous Artist becoming well Known in many countries. He is a wonderful loving man like you. Thank You for my son.

Awesome show details Awesome