A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Harvey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Harvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Norman Harvey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Gary Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Harvey practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.