A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Harvey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Harvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Norman Harvey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Gary Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Harvey practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Primary Care Doctors.