A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hattaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hattaway, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hattaway
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hattaway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hattaway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattaway graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hattaway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Hattaway MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Hattaway practice?
- Dr. Gary Hattaway has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Hattaway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Orthopedic Surgeons.