A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hattaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hattaway, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hattaway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattaway graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hattaway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hattaway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Hattaway practice?
Dr. Gary Hattaway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.