A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Havens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Havens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Havens graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Havens has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Havens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Havens practice?
Dr. Gary Havens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.