Learn more about Dr. Gary Heath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Heath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Heath, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heath graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Heath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Reliant Rehab
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Heath MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Heath practice?
- Dr. Gary Heath has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Heath practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Anesthesiologists and Abilene Pain Management Doctors.