A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Heath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Heath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Heath, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Dr. Heath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Reliant Rehab
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lynn Heath MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Heath practice?
- Dr. Gary Heath has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Gary Heath practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near , .