Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Hecht
Dr. Gary Hecht, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Deland, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hecht is affiliated with Central Florida Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital West and Florida Hospital Fish Memorial. Dr. Hecht has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Hecht has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gary Hecht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deland, FL.
Dr. Tulio Sulbaran
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Deland, FL 0.86 mi47
Dr. Kottapurath Kunjumoideen
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Deland, FL 0.96 mi35
Dr. Shemin Gupta
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Deland, FL 0.96 mi