The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Hedlund
Dr. Gary Hedlund, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Hedlund is affiliated with Primary Children+s Medical Center, Latter-Day Saints Hospital and Intermountain Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Hedlund has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Gary Hedlund is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Constance Maves
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi27
Dr. Kevin Moore
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Anesthesiology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi22
Dr. Gary Halversen
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.05 mi13