A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Heit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Heit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Heit, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Heit graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Heit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Heit MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Heit practice?
- Dr. Gary Heit has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Heit practices Neurological Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.