A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Heller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Vashon Heller MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary V. Heller practice?
- Dr. Gary Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Heller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.