A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Heller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary V. Heller practice?
Dr. Gary Heller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Adolescent Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists, Hartford Cardiologists, Hartford Family Physicians, and Hartford Nuclear Medicine Physicians.