A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Heller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary V. Heller practice?
Dr. Gary Heller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.