A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Herdrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Herdrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Herdrich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Herdrich graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herdrich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Herdrich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Herdrich practice?
- Dr. Gary Herdrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Herdrich practices Family Medicine near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Primary Care Doctors.