A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Highfill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Highfill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highfill
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Highfill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Highfill, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Highfill graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Highfill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Sparks PremierCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary R Highfill MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Highfill practice?
- Dr. Gary Highfill has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Highfill practices Otolaryngology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Otolaryngologists.