A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Highfill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Highfill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highfill
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Highfill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Highfill, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Highfill graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Highfill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Sparks PremierCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary R Highfill MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Highfill practice?
- Dr. Gary Highfill has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Highfill practices Otolaryngology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Otolaryngologists.