A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ronald Hill DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Hill practice?
- Dr. Gary Hill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Hill practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL and North Miami Beach, FL.
See Hollywood Family Physicians and Hollywood Internists.