A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Hill practice?
Dr. Gary Hill practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Davie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL and Hollywood, FL.