A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hillman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Warren Hillman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Hillman practice?
- Dr. Gary Hillman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Hillman practices Family Medicine near McAlester, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Ardmore, OK.
See McAlester Primary Care Doctors.