A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hills graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hills has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Hills DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Hills practice?
- Dr. Gary Hills has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Hills practices Gastroenterology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Gastroenterologists.