A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hindin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hindin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hindin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hindin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hindin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Hindin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Hindin practice?
- Dr. Gary Hindin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Hindin practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tavernier, FL.