A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoff
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Hoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Leroy Hoff DO and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Hoff practice?
- Dr. Gary Hoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Hoff practices Cardiology near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Cardiologists.