Dr. Gary Hoffman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2017
Truly a Super Docter !!!
I saw Dr Hoffman today and was very emotional with all I've been experiencing these last few months with my health .. After seeing another Docter a few weeks ago which I was first referred to he gave me a few minutes of his time before walking to the door and getting his assistant arrange a few tests, I felt like I was in a conveyor belt and just a number .. I then checked online and came across Dr Hoffman and read many of the reviews and I certainly wasn't disappointed today !! I would highly recommend Dr Gary Hoffman .. He was extremely compassionate and caring and reassuring and gave me so much time and listens! I feel so relieved after leaving his office today and feel so blessed to have found such a great Docter .. I totally understand him being awarded a Super Docter. I dont often write reviews but I can't rate him enough ! I did have to wait 30 minutes but that really wasn't a problem as long as I would be given time which I certainly was . As for the diagnosis I know this will take more then the one visit but I'm extremely confident in Dr Hoffman finding the correct diagnosis.. Wish there were more docters like this !!!!!

November 11th, 2015
AVOID!
Sorry if graphic. After 5 or so days of no movement and mortal pain, I reached out for an appointment with Dr. Gary Hoffman. Lucky for me they were able to see me the next afternoon. Not quite immediate, but close enough. Went the next day while lying on my side with a pillow as my sister drove me there as I whimpered in her car. Blah blah, had the exam and was given a giant box of some human type of dranno. As directed I drank the 2 Lt of the toxic beverage. About 8 hours later it happened. Very ugly, will skip details. Had a follow-up appointment the next day. I called the office and asked if I could please come the following day because I was still living in the bathroom. After back and forth phone calls I was told NO! Again I explained I could not make it to his Beverly Hills office because the medicine he had given was still doing what it was intended to do. Too bad I was told. I explained again in graphic detail and also begged for food suggestions since my last meal besides water had been close to a week. I was told no because I was refusing to come in. Really?! How many of you would have crapped in your pants while driving your car, weak from no food for a week? None I'd guess. The next morning I called back as I was finally able to move - Success! I was told I could not come back because I didn't follow the plan. Now, one should ask Dr. Hoffman would he drive himself while having crap flying out of him as he drove his car after no food for a week? Oh, it's about 1/2 hour drive, finding parking and walking through Beverly Hills with crap literally dripping down your legs! AVOID!

October 2nd, 2013
not a patient
this review is in responded to person who complainted about the 5 times that he pay a visit to doctor office. Sorry Sir but you dont understand anything about sickness. You write a complaint about visited 5 times to doctor office to get dianogstic about your sickness, i been to doctors office more than 50 times in last 3 years for my anal fistula, and been through 10 times surgeries try to fix my illness. My great doctor still not able to fix me yet, but she has been trying everytime to fix it. i am the one who should be frustrated not you, but i understand that my doctor try her best to help me as well as your doctor. I dont think they care much about your medicare payment, which is not much any way, CRS are very busy, they dont really need you, so dont make up stuff to complaint about them. i read this review and feel embarassing on how you wrote it " want me come back 5 times to charge medicare." how dumb can it be when you make that statement? i think you need to learn a little bit more about medical field to see if they really need your few hundred buck? please dont ever write review again when you are so bias and let your emotion control your knowlegde. Sorry i m not from the south but i live in northern california.

December 24th, 2011
great doctor
Dr Hoffman helped me with a difficult and sensitive problem. He was understanding and patient.

September 21st, 2011
Definitely Knows what he is doing.
I had a horrible experience with a previous doctor. I saw Dr. H after some hesitation. Long story short, he knows what he is doing and took care of my issue. Problem solved.I'm surprised he doesn't have a 5 star rating.

May 4th, 2011
Love Dr. Hoffman
great doctor...very educated and smart! Knows what he is talking about and couldn't be nicer!

January 26th, 2011
Skeptical
I am still skeptical whether the doctor can perform the surgery without post surgery problem. I am not fmailiar iwth his performance. I hope and pray that I find the right doctor for me.

January 28th, 2017