Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazing !! show details Amazing !!
by Abrianna Saldana on Aug 28th, 2016

Super dependable ! Would go back in a instant if anything else were to come up. He will make sure everything is okay with you before and after the procedure or appointment. Highly recommend Doctor Horndeski to anyone !!!!

by Stacie Guerrero on Aug 27th, 2016

Extremely thorough and detail oriented. Minimal wait time. Knowledgeable and willing to explain everything. Gentle with examination.

Terrible Otoplasty results show details Terrible Otoplasty results
Jul 31st, 2016

Day of surgery waited from 1pm to 3pm. Said he'd be there at 1, then 2 but showed up around 3. Had a terrible otoplasty job from this Dr and beside manner is the worse I've ever had. At first tells me my ears were normal then when the swelling went down and the results were clear that he cut off too much cartilage and i confronted him about it, both him and PA told me it was what i wanted. I had no knowledge or information what so ever that this would happen. Now they just defend themselves and are completely careless to my concerns. Hoping I will just go away.

Horrible Results on Horndeski Method a/k/a Ultimate Breast Lift show details Horrible Results on Horndeski Method a/k/a Ultimate Breast Lift
by Mom in NW Houston on Jun 29th, 2016

Horrible, horrible disfiguring results. Painful and noncompassionate revision surgery and saying I need another revision. I will have to hire another plastic surgeon to repair his Ultimate Breast Lift.

Botox Believer!!! show details Botox Believer!!!
by Teresa on Jun 15th, 2016

Before trying out Botox, I was skeptical and worried of the potential plastic or fake look that some Botox users tend to have. I was also scared of not finding a physician I could trust to do it. But in the end, my crows feet scared me the most! So after taking a friend's referral and doing extensive research of my own, I went to see Dr. Horndeski. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I was briefed on what to expect and he answered all of my questions prior to the procedure. The procedure itself was quick and simple. Afterwards, his staff called to check in on me too! As far as the results, AMAZING!!! What a difference! My crows feet are minimalized and I look NORMAL! Dr. Horndeski is top-notch! I would strongly recommend Dr. Horndeski for Botox and any other cosmetic procedures!

Run from this surgeon show details Run from this surgeon
Jun 3rd, 2016

I had a breast reduction and wanted an implant put in also for volume only and also had an extended forehead lift. When I woke up from the surgery I did not have the implants I had already paid for. He told me he decided he liked the look better, but if I decided to still his services would be no charge but everything else would be. The breast have pucker marks and look horrible. I need to have a revision. I have had problems with the forehead lift as well, but there is he is very hard to deal with. Send your money elsewhere.

Two Procedures show details Two Procedures
by Recent Client on May 15th, 2016

Hello All ! I've had the opportunity to received two procedures from Dr. Horndeski and both were a success for me. I had my breast implants removed in 2015 and I also had a tummy tuck in 2010. My tummy tuck is the best. The results are beautiful. For example, the cut is nice and thin on my lower abdominal area. And as far as my breast, I only have a small scare underneath my breast where he had to removed the implants. Just wanted to say everything he told me before the procedures are true to my results. I am very pleased and happy with my results.

Mutilated show details Mutilated
by Gillian D on Apr 27th, 2016

This Dr promised me implant removal and breast lift with minimal scars. His action left me mutilated to the point I cannot wear sleeveless or V neck clothing.! My tailor cries every time she sees me! I have become reclusive & depressed. Zero after care or follow up.

Ruined My Nose Among Other Things show details Ruined My Nose Among Other Things
Jan 16th, 2016

A year after the bullhorn lip lift, my nasal base is still very wide. My nasal sills are gone and my nostrils are larger. I can't understand WHY the tip of my nose is bulbous because it was not that way pre-op. This doctor is a hack. He has a terrible way with the patient, at least this was my experience. The lips look good but my nose looks weird. The scar on the right side has literal holes in it where there were infections that he wouldn't treat. The injection sites are still visible as round holes. He must have used an inappropriately large needle to jam the anesthetic in, because there should be no needle holes visible after a year. The muscle around the mouth was cut on one side, obviously by accident, and my smile trembles on that side. Stay away from this doctor.

Aug 3rd, 2015

Hi I crossed the planet to see him and I'm not desapointed I ve got very good results I ve had a breast lift with implants without vertical scar I thank all his staff and him I went on my own and they gave me a very good support

Displeased show details Displeased
Jun 10th, 2015

Around 2004 I had Dr Hornedeski do a tummy tuck for me, when he was finished I had elephant ears on my hips from the surgery. He suggested if I would get a breast reduction surgery he would remove the elephant ears for free (should have been free to start with it was his mess up) I went ahead with the breast reduction also. I have not been satisfied with any of his work. For the passed few years I have had an abscess from the tummy tuck. He used mesh in that procedure and the choices I have to fix it is antibiotics the rest of my life or surgery to remove the mesh, which is not a good idea since my body is attached to the mesh now. I would suggest if you are reading these reviews to run and run fast far far away from this doctor.

Mark as Helpful  | 15 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Problematic show details Problematic
Feb 28th, 2015

Upper lip looks good and is shorter, full, and has good tooth show. Problem is the incision: Having many strange things coming and going on incision line and this doctor refuses to directly answer legitimate questions or offer any remedy. Have two odd zit-like things on incision, left and right, yet he refuses to give a straight snswer as to what they are or how to get rid of them. One side of lip is jiggling uncontrollably when I smile and this is not going away. Post-operative care is almost non existent. I do not believe the women who say their scar was faded after two weeks. This is simply hogwash. I had beautiful lips and no jiggling during my smile. He had nice lips to work with on me. I am 45 days out from the surgery and the funky zits on the incision hang on. A serious resolution is in order and must be undertaken. This procedure is not as breezy-easy as they would like you to believe. There can be complications and damage even in the healthiest of women.

Upper Lip Lift show details Upper Lip Lift
by CC on Aug 18th, 2014

I had an upper lip lift, and Dr, Horndeski knew what he was doing as he does many of these. After reading other horror stories about scaring and paralyzed lips, two weeks after my procedure, I am perfectly happy and my minimal scar is almost faded. His bedside manner could use some work, but he's great at the upper lip lift technique!

Beware of this man who calls himself a plastic surgeon show details Beware of this man who calls himself a plastic surgeon
Jul 14th, 2013

How do they let a man like him practice? He ruined my eyes, which were my best feature, and now they look like hound dog eyes. I called him when my eyes got horribly infected and he practically hung up on me with "what do you want me to do...go to an emergency room". He did lipo (same time) and I can see every track the tool made and my stomach is lumps. My life has been miserable and I will never get over it. Please, please, beware.

Mark as Helpful  | 29 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Worth it show details Worth it
Feb 29th, 2012

The time it took to find a surgeon like Dr Horndeski was completely worth it and I wouldn't hesitate recommending my own family to him. It's hard to recognise online who is genuine but if I could talk to each and every one of you reading this review deciding to undergo a breast lift, I would. Dr Horndeski really cares about his patients and is passionate about his work. Unlike other surgeons I saw, he never made me feel that my questions were silly, he even introduced me to other patients who happened to be at his clinic when I went for my consultation and put me completely at ease. It's now 3 months since my surgery and I am very happy with my results.. I do find myself feeling very lucky that I had such a good experience but honestly luck had nothing to do with it. I researched for ages and it paid off. Dont be impatient and do your homework because you cant put a value on your own health. I wish you all the best :)

Nov 22nd, 2011

I have recommened Dr. Horndeski to one my co-workers.He is a very caring Doctor.I am very happy with my Breast reduction.

Realistic! show details Realistic!
Sep 8th, 2011

I have had SEVERAL procedures by Dr. Horndeski and LOVED them all! It says a LOT to keep going back so he must do something right! I am sure surgery is not an exact science and everyone heals different not to mention there is no written guarantee either! I had one small area of "dog ears" on my side from my tummy tuck and he went out of his way to fix it. You have to be REALISTIC about results and consider what you started with. I started with long, hanging breasts and a large hanging flap of fat from my tummy that hung in to my lap. He made me look AWESOME and it took a lot considering what he had to work with from the start! So of course there had to be some extra tweeking to get the final FINAL result! Is that HIS fault? NO! I LOVE my new look and how perky my breasts are and flat my tummy is...THANK YOU Dr. Horndeski!

by A.T. on Aug 9th, 2011

I had two procedures done by Dr Horndeski, completely happy with the results. Never had to wait long for my appointments. If I had any questions, they were happy to answer them. Pleasant staff all around!

Great Results! show details Great Results!
Aug 9th, 2011

Had several procedures done and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Horndeski was very easy to talk to and he listened. After the healing was done, I am so happy with my new look. I have never had so many compliments and what a boast to my self esteem. I would use him and his assistant again and I would recommend him to anyone.

Top doc in my book! show details Top doc in my book!
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. H is the best! He not only fixed my botched breast reduction, but he made my breasts look better than I ever remember having them! I had my breast reduction by the so called best "breast doc" (I'm sure he gave himself that title)and was sooo unhappy! I traded big ugly slopes for smaller ugly slopes! Dr. Horndeski was able to make me perkier and with less scars! I am so happy now! I should have gone to Dr. H in the first place and saved myself money, aggravation, time, and stress! Will go to him for all my other needs from now on!

pain is GONE! show details pain is GONE!
Aug 3rd, 2011

I had a reduction by Dr. Horndeski and I had immediate pain relief from the neck, back and shoulder pain! I can wear clothes that FIT now and feel so much better about myself! Thank you SO much Dr. Horndeski!

face lift show details face lift
Jul 28th, 2011

I had a facelift/browlift procedure by Dr. Horndeski 2 years ago. The results were amazing. i have never felt better about myself.

Great experience! show details Great experience!
Jul 27th, 2011

Just want to say how pleased I am with my rhinoplasty and chin implant! Dr. H was straight forward and to the point. He didn't try to sell me a procedure I didn't need (like others I consulted). His down to earth manner made me comfortable from the start! My results are absolutely flawless! No scars!!! Dr. H is a very gifted surgeon!!!! His staff was accommodating and very knowledgable. Highly recommend to anybody that asks!!

NEW ME... show details NEW ME...
Jun 20th, 2011

I had a complete "make over" with Dr. Horndeski and have NEVER been more happy. I love all of my results, I had a great experience with him. His staff is wonderful, and he is VERY smart and believes in his work. Haters with unrealistic expectations are always the first to complain but I LOVE what he has done to me and I have been coming to him for MANY years. I refer all my friends and family to him as well. I love Dr. Horndeski and will always come back to him.

Return Patient show details Return Patient
by Always Satisfied on Aug 6th, 2010

Dr. Horndeski is great. I have several procedures done over the years and have always been satisfied. I have been to at least 4 other plastic surgeons for other procedures but always go back to Dr. Horndeski. The satisfaction a patient gets depends on their expectations. Remember, if you are dissatified by the way a Dr. initially communicates with you, you are the consumer and you can choose another Dr. to perform your procedure.

Would NOT refer to anyone I know. show details Would NOT refer to anyone I know.
by BrAug on Jul 6th, 2010

I should have known from my first BA consultation things would not go well. It is too early to say how the surgery has gone, but as far as the patient/doctor relations. HORRIBLE. He talks super fast, and makes you feel like a number. For each office visit, I was in the room for an average of 3 mins. I left in tears after my last visit feeling robbed of my money and had to stop him 3 times to ask questions about my healing. I would be ashamed to to refer him to anyone I know. I wish I would have done more research. If you are looking for someone to feel comfortable with, you are in the wrong place. Affordable, yes. Peace of mind. No.Pros: AffordableCons: You get what you pay for.Dont expect to have any info given to you that you dont ask for. Be SURE of what you want before hand. If I could do it all over, I would have NOT chosen this doc after the first consultation.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Do not use dr. Horndeski !!!! show details Do not use dr. Horndeski !!!!
Apr 19th, 2010

Does not spend time with you and is very rough.did not do a good job on my breast augmentation at all. I paid for a lift and I don't think he lifted them at all!!!! Please choose another dr. I would not bring my dogs to him!!!!!

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse