Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Texas
14887 Southwest Fwy
Sugar Land, TX 77478
281-565-8099
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

• Currently 2.6774193548387 of 4 stars
  • Currently 2.7741935483871 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Upper Lip Lift  |  show details
by CC on Aug 18th, 2014

I had an upper lip lift, and Dr, Horndeski knew what he was doing as he does many of these. After reading other horror stories about scaring and paralyzed lips, two weeks after my procedure, I am perfectly happy and my minimal scar is almost faded. His bedside manner could use some work, but he's great at the upper lip lift technique!

|  Best Results Ever!!!  |  show details
by Happy Patient! on May 26th, 2014

In year 2010 I decided to get a tummy tuck. By then, I just had my third child during that summer. My tummy as you can imagine had a lot of very loose skin and I was very unhappy. After speaking with Dr. Horndeski, I felt really comfortable and pleased with his medical advice. He offered this "new" technique that only he was able to offer within his tummy tuck procedure which is called the "mesh." I had the procedure and I must say I’m very pleased. The reason for this is, my scar is very thin, straight and my tummy is flat. After I had the procedure, every one kept telling me, “your tummy is so flat and your waist is very small.” However, I must say there are some down falls to this story. The recovery was very painful. The mesh can be a little painful at times. I must drink a lot of water and not over work myself (excising) and there are time when I think to myself if it was a good idea to get the mesh or not. Overall, I love my tummy tuck!!!

May 13th, 2014

he was awful! I went from 380cc is down to 200 cc's and now my breasts are uneven and nipples are different size.would not recommend him to anyone!

|  Unbelievable  |  show details
by Wow! on Jul 25th, 2013

This review is a little late. I went in for a consultation the Fall of 2010. I must say that he IS very rough when handling the breast. I remember him grabbing my breast pushing them up very rough, then letting them go like they were nothing. It quoted me $8900 for breast lift. I thought that was over priced.

|  Beware of this man who calls himself a plastic surgeon  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2013

How do they let a man like him practice? He ruined my eyes, which were my best feature, and now they look like hound dog eyes. I called him when my eyes got horribly infected and he practically hung up on me with "what do you want me to do...go to an emergency room". He did lipo (same time) and I can see every track the tool made and my stomach is lumps. My life has been miserable and I will never get over it. Please, please, beware.

|  Cheap, fast... Felt like i was with a car salesman  |  show details
by Unhappy boobs on Mar 30th, 2013

I should of went with my gut instinct, a doc that I was able to get an appointment the next day and get the surgery later in in the week. Something told me not to go with him but I was desperate and unhappy. At my appointment he went In and promised me I was going to be able to go to work in a few days and that the ultimate breast lift would leave hardly any scars. After the surgery I've encountered so many issues and my breast look deformed. I cry a lot and am now talking to another surgeon. I want to feel like a woman and not feel like I have flapjacks breasts. The posts on real self is bologna! He offered you free Botox if you write a review. Of course these woman want that so they praise his work buy there's just no way. One thing he's cheap and you get what you pay for.

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Unparalleled results from a Unique Procedure  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

I had the Ultimate Breast Lift (UBL) and Tummy Tuck with Mesh as well as getting my umbilical hernia and diastasis repaired. All of the other surgeons I visited (7 of them) told me that my breast lift result would be so-so. They could give me a better shape, but it wouldn't last that long, and there'd be no firmness, or upper pole fullness, AND I would have both the vertical and smiley scars (anchor incision). They said that if I got an implant to correct the upper pole fullness, my breast would start hanging underneath it because my skin quality (tone) is so poor. And I'd have to wear a bra all the time to preserve the results. Plus, the implants would need to be replaced at some point. Dr. Horndeski's unique lift meant that he could offer me everything I wanted without an implant, without having to always wear a bra, and while still having upper pole fullness. My breasts are firmer, higher, and more shapely than they've ever been, even as a teenager. And the tummy tuck went well, also--I have a much nicer belly button now, with the hernia fixed, and the diastasis has been repaired. I was thin and in shape (17% body fat) when I had this operation, so weight loss wasn't really a goal, but feeling comfortable in my skin was. Even now, only one week post surgery, still in pain and nauseous from the anesthetic, I feel more comfortable in my skin than I have since having my twins. Overall, I am extremely pleased, and so grateful that I found this doctor. We traveled from California.

|  Hmmm  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

Why are all the 5 star ratings (both here and on Real Self) written with no grammatical or spelling errors, and with the same writing style? Also seems odd to me that all of the ratings are either 1 star or 5 star. Hmmm.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Worst Doctor  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Horndesky should not be performing face lifts. He has absolutely no knowledge or expertise in this field, yet he experimints on patients since he is not held accountable. Do not have this procedure done by him!

|  Worth it  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

The time it took to find a surgeon like Dr Horndeski was completely worth it and I wouldn't hesitate recommending my own family to him. It's hard to recognise online who is genuine but if I could talk to each and every one of you reading this review deciding to undergo a breast lift, I would. Dr Horndeski really cares about his patients and is passionate about his work. Unlike other surgeons I saw, he never made me feel that my questions were silly, he even introduced me to other patients who happened to be at his clinic when I went for my consultation and put me completely at ease. It's now 3 months since my surgery and I am very happy with my results.. I do find myself feeling very lucky that I had such a good experience but honestly luck had nothing to do with it. I researched for ages and it paid off. Dont be impatient and do your homework because you cant put a value on your own health. I wish you all the best :)

Nov 22nd, 2011

I have recommened Dr. Horndeski to one my co-workers.He is a very caring Doctor.I am very happy with my Breast reduction.

|  Realistic!  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

I have had SEVERAL procedures by Dr. Horndeski and LOVED them all! It says a LOT to keep going back so he must do something right! I am sure surgery is not an exact science and everyone heals different not to mention there is no written guarantee either! I had one small area of "dog ears" on my side from my tummy tuck and he went out of his way to fix it. You have to be REALISTIC about results and consider what you started with. I started with long, hanging breasts and a large hanging flap of fat from my tummy that hung in to my lap. He made me look AWESOME and it took a lot considering what he had to work with from the start! So of course there had to be some extra tweeking to get the final FINAL result! Is that HIS fault? NO! I LOVE my new look and how perky my breasts are and flat my tummy is...THANK YOU Dr. Horndeski!

Aug 15th, 2011

I live in Seattle. I needed a tattoo removed from my arm and wanted it done by a Board Certified Plastic surgeon. I was told by a friend that Dr Horndeski was the best. So, I travelled to Houston to see him. He fit me in despite his busy schedule and I was back home in a couple of days. My scar is almost invisible! I was assured he was the best and I'm extremely pleased with my results. Despite being a plastic surgeon, he was surprisingly friendly and down to earth. If needed, I will not hesitate to fly to Houston again or recommend him to my family and friends.

by A.T. on Aug 9th, 2011

I had two procedures done by Dr Horndeski, completely happy with the results. Never had to wait long for my appointments. If I had any questions, they were happy to answer them. Pleasant staff all around!

|  Great Results!  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

Had several procedures done and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Horndeski was very easy to talk to and he listened. After the healing was done, I am so happy with my new look. I have never had so many compliments and what a boast to my self esteem. I would use him and his assistant again and I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Top doc in my book!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. H is the best! He not only fixed my botched breast reduction, but he made my breasts look better than I ever remember having them! I had my breast reduction by the so called best "breast doc" (I'm sure he gave himself that title)and was sooo unhappy! I traded big ugly slopes for smaller ugly slopes! Dr. Horndeski was able to make me perkier and with less scars! I am so happy now! I should have gone to Dr. H in the first place and saved myself money, aggravation, time, and stress! Will go to him for all my other needs from now on!

|  pain is GONE!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

I had a reduction by Dr. Horndeski and I had immediate pain relief from the neck, back and shoulder pain! I can wear clothes that FIT now and feel so much better about myself! Thank you SO much Dr. Horndeski!

|  face lift  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

I had a facelift/browlift procedure by Dr. Horndeski 2 years ago. The results were amazing. i have never felt better about myself.

|  Great experience!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Just want to say how pleased I am with my rhinoplasty and chin implant! Dr. H was straight forward and to the point. He didn't try to sell me a procedure I didn't need (like others I consulted). His down to earth manner made me comfortable from the start! My results are absolutely flawless! No scars!!! Dr. H is a very gifted surgeon!!!! His staff was accommodating and very knowledgable. Highly recommend to anybody that asks!!

|  NEW ME...  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

I had a complete "make over" with Dr. Horndeski and have NEVER been more happy. I love all of my results, I had a great experience with him. His staff is wonderful, and he is VERY smart and believes in his work. Haters with unrealistic expectations are always the first to complain but I LOVE what he has done to me and I have been coming to him for MANY years. I refer all my friends and family to him as well. I love Dr. Horndeski and will always come back to him.

|  Return Patient  |  show details
by Always Satisfied on Aug 6th, 2010

Dr. Horndeski is great. I have several procedures done over the years and have always been satisfied. I have been to at least 4 other plastic surgeons for other procedures but always go back to Dr. Horndeski. The satisfaction a patient gets depends on their expectations. Remember, if you are dissatified by the way a Dr. initially communicates with you, you are the consumer and you can choose another Dr. to perform your procedure.

|  Would NOT refer to anyone I know.  |  show details
by BrAug on Jul 6th, 2010

I should have known from my first BA consultation things would not go well. It is too early to say how the surgery has gone, but as far as the patient/doctor relations. HORRIBLE. He talks super fast, and makes you feel like a number. For each office visit, I was in the room for an average of 3 mins. I left in tears after my last visit feeling robbed of my money and had to stop him 3 times to ask questions about my healing. I would be ashamed to to refer him to anyone I know. I wish I would have done more research. If you are looking for someone to feel comfortable with, you are in the wrong place. Affordable, yes. Peace of mind. No.Pros: AffordableCons: You get what you pay for.Dont expect to have any info given to you that you dont ask for. Be SURE of what you want before hand. If I could do it all over, I would have NOT chosen this doc after the first consultation.

|  Do not use dr. Horndeski !!!!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2010

Does not spend time with you and is very rough.did not do a good job on my breast augmentation at all. I paid for a lift and I don't think he lifted them at all!!!! Please choose another dr. I would not bring my dogs to him!!!!!

|  Do not use dr. Horndeski !!!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 19th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Not a friendly Dr. at all. He is rough on his patients and does not give you time to ask questions, he is in and out. He stays in the room w...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com