Dr. Gary Horndeski MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 32 reviews

February 15th, 2017
Horrible horrible breast lift outcome
I'm scarred for life .....

January 10th, 2017
Horrible experience beware
Outcome nothing like what's advertised, photos are misleading, he is uncaring, dispassionate and won't guarantee his work. I've had three corrective surgeries at this point and I won't ever be the same. Do your research.

November 8th, 2016
Horndeski Method a/k/a Bellesoma Method destroyed my breasts
Dr. Horndeski is selling snake oil. His method produces flat, square, misshapen breasts. My breasts look horrible, the nipples are too high, my scars are wide and too high and I have an irregular breast shape. During my consultation to have this "procedure" corrected I was measured and my nipples are at 19" and 19.5", 1/2 inch difference and still two to three inches too high. I will never look attractive in clothing, swimsuits again! Works $14k I've ever spent and I'm still dealing with all this in therapy. Please check his State of Texas Disciplinary actions and all of the bad reviews online...

October 26th, 2016
Amazing Result - Every woman should have this!
I had consultations from several doctors around the COUNTRY before meeting with Dr. Horndeski. His no vertical scar approach is truly revolutionary and I couldn't be happier. Other doctors told me I HAD to have a vertical anchor scar and if I wanted them not to look flat, that I needed breast implants up top. I am living proof that this is not the case. I seem to fall into the category with hundreds of other women who believe Dr. Horndeski has truly changed breast surgery!!!!!! Also, I want to give my thanks to Jana and Elisa. They were sooooo helpful during my recovery.

September 26th, 2016
Horrible Results on his Breast Lift
Worst possible decision. Horrible results and now I need reconstructive surgery. He has many actions taken against him by the Texas Medical Board and has lost hospital privileges and does surgery 50 mikes away from his office. Do your research before you let him lay a hand on you! He destroyed my breasts.

September 15th, 2016
Disfigured
I had a breast reduction and was left disfigured. I lost my areola and nipple, although I had never smoked, and was perfectly healthy. When I saw another plastic surgeon for reconstruction, he said that he gets a lot of Dr. Hordeski's patients that come in for revisions due to botched surgeries.

August 31st, 2016
Pastor
I highly recommend Dr. Horndeski, not just for his expertise, but also for his bedside manner and willingness to explain all that my procedure entailed from start through the completion of rehab. I especially was at ease to ask question whether minor or major and he and his staff took the time to answer all i needed to feel confidant that I chose the right Dr.

August 28th, 2016
Amazing !!
Super dependable ! Would go back in a instant if anything else were to come up. He will make sure everything is okay with you before and after the procedure or appointment. Highly recommend Doctor Horndeski to anyone !!!!

August 27th, 2016
Extremely thorough and detail oriented. Minimal wait time. Knowledgeable and willing to explain everything. Gentle with examination.

July 31st, 2016
Terrible Otoplasty results
Day of surgery waited from 1pm to 3pm. Said he'd be there at 1, then 2 but showed up around 3. Had a terrible otoplasty job from this Dr and beside manner is the worse I've ever had. At first tells me my ears were normal then when the swelling went down and the results were clear that he cut off too much cartilage and i confronted him about it, both him and PA told me it was what i wanted. I had no knowledge or information what so ever that this would happen. Now they just defend themselves and are completely careless to my concerns. Hoping I will just go away.

June 29th, 2016
Horrible Results on Horndeski Method a/k/a Ultimate Breast Lift
Horrible, horrible disfiguring results. Painful and noncompassionate revision surgery and saying I need another revision. I will have to hire another plastic surgeon to repair his Ultimate Breast Lift.

June 15th, 2016
Botox Believer!!!
Before trying out Botox, I was skeptical and worried of the potential plastic or fake look that some Botox users tend to have. I was also scared of not finding a physician I could trust to do it. But in the end, my crows feet scared me the most! So after taking a friend's referral and doing extensive research of my own, I went to see Dr. Horndeski. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I was briefed on what to expect and he answered all of my questions prior to the procedure. The procedure itself was quick and simple. Afterwards, his staff called to check in on me too! As far as the results, AMAZING!!! What a difference! My crows feet are minimalized and I look NORMAL! Dr. Horndeski is top-notch! I would strongly recommend Dr. Horndeski for Botox and any other cosmetic procedures!