A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hsich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hsich is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hsich, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (CJD)
- Fabry Disease
- Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy (Krabbe Disease)
- Hepatolenticular Degeneration
- Menkes Kinky Hair Syndrome (Menkes Disease)
- Metabolic Brain Diseases
- Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration
- Tourette Syndrome
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsich graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hsich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Hsich practice?
Dr. Gary Hsich practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wooster, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.