A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hsich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hsich is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hsich, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (CJD)
- Fabry Disease
- Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy (Krabbe Disease)
- Hepatolenticular Degeneration
- Menkes Kinky Hair Syndrome (Menkes Disease)
- Metabolic Brain Diseases
- Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration
- Tourette Syndrome
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsich graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hsich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Evan Hsich MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Hsich practice?
- Dr. Gary Hsich has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Hsich practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.